Custom Commercial Kitchen Designs
Wilmington, North Carolina
At RM Restaurant Supplies, our team walks you through the entire professional kitchen planning process, from beginning to end. Kitchen requirements vary based on the type of service area you’re working in, whether you’re building a kitchen for a medical facility, country club, or restaurant. Our goal is to help each of our clients design the ideal foodservice environment. From drawing the blueprints to installing the last appliance, we’re with you every step of the way.
A RM Restaurant Supplies representative will work with you to address a few key design elements:
- Service requirement: How many people is the kitchen required to serve and how is the food being served to those individuals?
- Cooking: Consider the menu and how your staff will be preparing the food. This helps us determine the appropriate style of appliances needed.
- Storage: We’ll make sure adequate space it allotted for the storage of both dry, chilled, and frozen foods and equipment.
- Food preparation: Space must also be allotted for preparing the food and it must be positioned between the storage and cooking areas.
- Washing and cleaning: We will help you determine the size of the space and appliances needed to handle the volume of dishes and other kitchen items that need to be properly cleaned.
Not only do you need to efficiently prepare food and have it taste good but also the kitchen and dining spaces need to be aesthetically appealing. We stock a showroom full of front of house items to attract diners. We even special order items on your behalf. RM Restaurant Supplies also sells beautiful new and used appliances to keep your kitchen running efficiently and looking good.
If you’re ready to design a commercial kitchen with RM Restaurant Supplies, start now by Contacting Us to receive a free quote.